Discover Native culture through a variety of authentic and spiritual activities. In rhythm of the seasons, experience the life style of the Pekuakamiulnuatsh in a peaceful, beautiful, natural surrounding. Visitors can sleep in a teepee or prospector tent. A wide range of packages offered for students, professionals and touristic.
Open year round
- Guided tour of the site
- Aboriginal cultural awareness
- Fireside cultural exchanges
- Handicrafts manufacturing
- Accommodation (tipis, prospector tents, yurts, shaputuan, wood camp)
- Large tent (shaputuan) for meetings and various events
- Tasting of Native American traditional foods
Accommodation: Between $ 75 and $ 135 / night, by reservation only.
- Traveler's check
- Tasting of traditional meals (on reservation only).
- 32 spaces (dining room)
Open to groups of at least 10 people by reservation only.